Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionRace Policy and Multiracial Americans is the first book to look at the impact of multiracial people on race policies. It covers such questions as: Which policies aimed at combating racial discrimination should cover multiracial Americans? Should all (or some) multiracial Americans benefit from affirmative action programmes? How can we better understand the education and health needs of multiracial Americans? This much-needed book is essential reading for sociology, political science and public policy students, policy makers, and anyone interested in race relations and social justice.
- Author BiographyKathleen Odell Korgen is Professor of Sociology at William Paterson University. She received her BA from the College of the Holy Cross and her PhD at Boston College. Kathleen, a public sociologist, specialises in race relations, racial identity, and inequality.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Out-of-print date02/11/2016
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKathleen Odell Korgen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.