All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep back in time for the ultimate adventure. Are you smart eugh to take on a pharaoh in Ancient Egypt, debate with philosophers in Ancient Greece, outwit a centurion in Ancient Rome, and battle with a knight in a medieval castle? Readers must use their problem-solving skills and historical kwledge to navigate through four thrilling adventures. History Quest follows the popular Maths Quest series. Questions are carefully chosen to address all aspects of life in the past. Finding the answers enables readers to advance through the story, learning more about history with every step they take. Clues are dotted along the way, and wrong turns will direct readers toward the right answer! Graphic illustrations and puzzles bring the past to life, and a glossary explains historical terms and provides added reference material. The titles in the History Quest series include: Medieval Mayhem 978-1-60992-487-4Mitaur's Maze 978-1-60992-486-7Race Through Rome 978-1-60992-484-3Tomb of Terror 978-1-60992-485-0
- Author BiographyTimothy Knapman studied history at Oxford University and has written plays, opera libretti, and children s books. His books include the successful Mungo series, which have been read on the BBC s CBeebies Bedtime Stories program. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Timothy Knapman
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleHistory Quest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight318 g
- Width173 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.