Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 10 years since she served up her first 30-minute meal and thousands of delectable dinners later Rachael Ray has learned just about all there is to kw about getting a great tasting meal on the table in a hurry, whether it is one of her patented 30-minute miracles or something just a tad more involved for a special gathering. Rachael s Big Orange Book is the ultimate resource for busy cooks. Need kitchen inspiration? It s all here and it s all new and bigger than ever! Just one for dinner tonight? Forget the cold cereal. Rach has a chapter of recipes that make dining on your own a thoroughly civilized occasion, with great meals that won t leave you with a fridge full of leftovers. Vegetarians on the guest list? No problem! Choose from dozens of meat-free meals that are every bit as satisfying as your tried-and-true standards and savory eugh to please the carnivores in your crowd. Observing a Kosher menu? Check out the selection of menus just for Kosher cooks, all ready in less than, you guessed it, 30 minutes. There's even a mother lode of burger recipes for fans of the bun so many options you could make a different burger every day for a full month! In addition to her latest 30-minute creations, Rachael has put together an array of menus and recipes for easy entertaining, from quick snacks to serve for game night and easy hors d oeuvres, to soup-to-nuts menus for her favorite holidays and special occasions. Whip up a pasta buffet for a special mom on Mother s Day, please a crowd with a super-simple Oscar party menu, and give thanks for t one but four fantastic menus that keep holiday stress to a minimum by getting you out of the kitchen in record time. Best of all, these recipes have all the huge flavors you ve come to expect from Rachael, with something to please every taste and every food budget. You ll even find the treasured family recipes that Rachael and her husband, John, have enjoyed for years; see if they don t become beloved family traditions in your home as well. Whether this is your first introduction to cooking the 30-minute way or you are a long-time convert, you ll find irresistible new recipes here to make the most of every second you spend in the kitchen.
- Author BiographyRACHAEL RAY is a best-selling author and the host of Food Network s popular 30-Minute Meals and Tasty Travels as well as her daytime syndicated show, Rachael Ray. She is also the founder of Yum-o!, a charitable foundation dedicated to helping parents and children develop a healthy relationship with food. This is her fourteenth cookbook.
- Author(s)Rachael Ray
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width204 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographer(s)Tina Rupp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.