Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.03+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionInexperienced cooks need more that just a few lines of laconic test to help them along. Rachael Ray has coached a generation of rookies on her Food Network shows, talking and plopping and emoting her way through dish after dish. Her latest books, Rachael Ray s Look + Cook, shows what each stage should look like in big photos. Betty Crocker, or more specifically, the 1976 edition of Betty Crocker s Cookbook, used to be my bulletproof go-to recipe source. But w Ray fills that role. Time magazine From her cookbooks to her magazine to her daily talk show, Rachael Ray s message remains the same today as the day she wrote her very first 30-minute meal making delicious, kck-your-socks-off dishes should be fun, fast, fulfilling, and foolproof. Rachael w presents her best idea yet: Rachael Ray s Look+ Cook 100 brand-new recipes, each featuring beautiful and helpful step-by-step full-color photographs that illustrate how to create each meal, along with photographs of the gorgeous finished dishes. You literally look along while you cook! But that s t all . . . at the back of Rachael Ray s Look+ Cook, you ll find 125 bonus, never-before-published recipes, including 30-Minute Meals; Yes! the Kids Will Eat It; Sides & Starters; Simple Sauces & Bottom-of-the-Jar Tips; and Desserts. As if that weren t cool eugh, Rachael Ray s Look+ Cook also features accompanying real-time video available online for select recipes at www.rachaelray.com. Rachael makes it easier than ever to prepare delicious home-cooked meals as you follow along with the step-by-step photographs or even the video! Having a last-minute dinner? No worries . . . you ll wow the crowd with Gazpacho Pasta, Fancy Pants Salmon, or Almost Tandoori Chicken. Looking for some fun twists on classic dishes that will have your kids clamoring for more? The Open-Face Turkey Burgers with Potpie Gravy and the Coconut Fish Fry are sure to be family faves! Wondering what to do with those last spoonfuls in the jars lining your refrigerator door? Check out Rachael s Bottom-of-the-Jar Sauces and add pizzazz to any meal with Salsa Dressing, Orange Bourbon Glaze, or Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce. Packed with the value that her fans love and have come to expect, Rachael Ray s Look+ Cook has a simple-to-follow recipe to fit every occasion.
- Author BiographyRachael Ray is a bestselling cookbook author, the host of the Emmy Award winning syndicated show Rachael Ray, and editorial director of her magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray. She is also the host of her popular Food Network shows 30-Minute Meals, Tasty Travels, and Rachael s Vacation. She is the founder of Yum-o!, a charitable organization dedicated to healthy family meals, and Rachael s Rescue, which helps animals in need.
- Author(s)Rachael Ray
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.