All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShabby Chic - the rich, inviting, practical, time-worn style created by one of America's top designers, Rachel Ashwell, is a style of living that reflects the grace and simplicity of ather time. With Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic Treasure Hunting and Decorating Guide, readers can do more than just dream of living in a Shabby Chic home. Using Rachel's invaluable treasure hunting advice and tips for essential materials, furniture, objects, and decorations, readers can actually create one for themselves. Using it as a decorating companion, readers will learn how to exchange the anymity of mass-produced furniture and home accessories for unique, inviting surroundings for a fraction of the price, and to create comfortable, livable rooms in which the new combines gracefully with the well worn. For Rachel, Shabby Chic is t just a style, it's a way of life. By definition the Shabby Chic look will never be outdated. And today, more than 23 years after she coined the term Shabby Chic, Rachel has accumulated millions of followers around the world. New generations of homeowners are continuing to discover her and, like the generation before them, quickly becoming enthralled by her and all things Shabby Chic.
- Author BiographyRachel Ashwell is the creator of the Shabby Chic style. In 1989, she founded the Shabby Chic home furnishing stores and then later, the Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture stores. She is the author of Shabby Chic, Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic Treasure Hunting and Decorating Guide, The Shabby Chic Home, and Shabby Chic: The Gift of Giving. Amy NeuNsinger is a photographer whose work has appeared in numerous magazines and advertising campaigns ranging from beauty to travel.
- Author(s)Rachel Ashwell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content Note200 Colour
- Weight793 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.