All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes an engaging look at the work of ground-breaking conservationist, Sylvia Earle, and her work to prtect oceans and ocean life. It covers Earle's inspiration, her methods, findings, and the impact of her work.
- Author BiographyLori is a Chicago-based freelance writer. She has written several nonfiction books for children, among various other projects on many different topics. Prior to her work as an author, Lori was a public relations specialist and events planner for a large book retailer.
- Author(s)Lori Hile
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleInfosearch: Women in Conservation
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.