Rachel's Irish Family Food: 120 Classic Recipes from My Home to Yours by Rachel Allen (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $39.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRachel Allen, the face of real Irish cooking, shares the authentic Irish recipes that bring her family and friends racing to the table. With Rachel's Irish Family Food, you can bring a taste of Ireland to your table too. Bring loved ones together with this collection of delicious and simple recipes that highlight the best of authentic Irish cooking. Over 100 recipes that offer the best in both traditional and modern Irish cooking, from new twists on old classics to tried and tested recipes which have delighted many generations in Ireland and are sure to become firm family favorites in your home. Quick and simple dinners, big family feasts, sweet treats and celebration food, this is family cooking at its best, made to share with those most important in your life. Rachel's Irish Family Food will warm the heart and soul, fill the chairs around your kitchen table and fill your house with life and laughter. Alongside these gorgeous recipes you will find stories, history and insights into Irish life from across all the counties of Ireland to bring a smile to your face as you slow down and relish the joys of family, nature and great food. Ireland is indeed a magical place of rolling green fields, clear waters and the freshest ingredients for the table. Rachel Allen shows you the bounty of this beautiful place with honest, hearty, delicious family food. Recipes Include: Kiith pork casserole Irish Stew Crumbed bacon chops with sweet whiskey sauce Irish Sunday Roast Sauteed buttered cabbage Irish coffee meringue roulade Pea and spring onion champ Dublin bay prawns with mayonnaise Turkey and ham potato pie Colcann Ballymaloe dressed crab St Stephen's Day muffins Traditional herb stuffing Brown soda bread
- Author BiographyRachel Allen was brought up in Dublin and at eighteen left to study at the prestigious Ballymaloe Cookery School in County Cork. Today, she not only teaches at the school but writes regular features for national publications, presents highly-acclaimed TV programs and in her spare time, writes bestselling cookbooks. She lives in near the sea in County Cork, Ireland with her husband and three beautiful children.
- Author(s)Rachel Allen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100 col illus
- Weight990 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.22New
- AU $14.67New
- AU $34.81New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.34
- AU $29.18Trending at AU $35.59
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.04
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.23
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.