All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRacing Post Guide to the Jumps includes exclusive, extended trainer interviews, profiles of over 250 horses to run during 2016-17, specialist selections for horses to follow, dark horses unearthed and set to shine. Trainer interviews include Gordon Elliott, Nicky Henderson, Philip Hobbs, Alan King, Willie Mullins, Paul Nicholls, Jonjo O'Neill, David Pipe, Dan Skelton and Colin Tizzard.
- Author BiographyDAVID DEW is a Sub Editor, author and photographer at the Racing Post. The publications he has contributed to include the Racing Post Annual and Racing Post Guide to the Flat as well as the Racing Post's calendars. His special interest is point-to-point racing.
- PublisherRaceform Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleRacing Post Guide to the Jumps
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRacing Post
- Edited byDavid Dew
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.