Racing Weight: How to Get Lean for Peak Performance by Matt Fitzgerald (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
- AU $28.93Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRacing Weight is a proven weight-management programme designed specifically for endurance athletes. Revealing new research and drawing from the best practices of elite athletes, coach and nutritionist Matt Fitzgerald lays out six easy steps to help cyclists, triathletes, and runners lose weight without harming their training. This comprehensive and science-based programme shows athletes the best ways to lose weight and avoid the common lifestyle and training hang-ups that keep new PRs out of reach. The updated Racing Weight programme helps athletes improve diet quality and manage appetite; balance energy sources; easily monitor weight and performance; time nutrition throughout the day and train to get, and stay, lean. Racing Weight offers practical tools to make weight management easy. Fitzgerald's -nsense Diet Quality Score improves diet without counting calories. Racing Weight superfoods are diet foods high in the nutrients athletes need for training. Supplemental strength training workouts can accelerate changes in body composition. Daily food diaries from 18 pro athletes reveal how the elites maintain an athletic diet while managing appetite. Athletes kw that every extra pound wastes energy and hurts performance. With Racing Weight , cyclists, triathletes, and runners have a simple programme and practical tools to hit their target numbers on both the race course and the scale.
- Author BiographyMatt Fitzgerald is the author of numerous books on running, triathlon, nutrition, and weight loss. His most recent books are Iron War, Racing Weight Quick Start Guide, RUN: The Mind-Body Method of Running by Feel, Racing Weight, Brain Training for Runners, and The Runner s Diary. Matt is a freelance sports journalist and has contributed to many national health/fitness and endurance sports magazines including Outside, Men s Health, Men s Fitness, Runner s World, Bicycling, Running Times, Women s Running, Triathlete, and Competitor. Fitzgerald is a featured coach on Training Peaks and Active.com. He is a certified sports nutritionist (CISSN) licensed by the International Society of Sports Nutrition.
- Author(s)Matt Fitzgerald
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notetables & illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.