Racism Schmacism: How Liberals Use the R Word to Push the Obama Agenda by James Daniel Edwards (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely and much needed book, James Edwards exposes how liberals, the media and race hustlers use the word racist to neutralize any effective conservative opposition to Obama's policies. Edwards pulls punches as he convincingly demonstrates exactly how the left employs this tactic, and shows how conservatives roll over and play dead nearly every time. Most conservatives think the way to defend against the charge of racism is to loudly and incessantly insist that they're NOT racists, and that their church is integrated, they have lots of black and brown friends, etc, and to pack their podium with token black and Hispanic conservatives to prove how n-racist they are. Wrong answer, folks! As Edwards devastatingly proves, this response plays right into the hand of the liberals, and gets conservatives where. Conservatives are handcuffed and handicapped because they haven't yet grasped that when race hustlers, the media and other left wingers use the word racist, the word doesn't mean what it used to mean. These days, racist simply means a conservative white person, as Edwards demonstrates beyond any shadow of a doubt. Using thing but facts, and liberals' own words, Edwards makes it crystal clear that matter what conservative white people say or do, they're racist in the eyes of people like Al Sharpton and Keith Olbermann, and until they realize this, and stop worrying about being called racist, the conservative movement is going where. Racism Schmacism is a breath of fresh air in today's political environment, because, unlike many conservative best seller, it doesn't pass off watered down liberalism as conservatism out of fear of tackling the explosive issues of race and racism. But more than that, the book is also a prescription - the cure for a disease which has the conservative movement on its deathbed. Read this timely (and often hilarious) book today, and lets' start building a conservative movement that can win!
- Author BiographyJames Edwards is the creator and primary host of The Political Cesspool Radio Program, an award-winning broadcast that has gained national attention for conducting interviews featuring columnist Pat Buchanan, author Jerome Corsi, rocker Ted Nugent, and countless other headliners and newsmakers. The success of TPC has made James a media magnet, earning him numerous appearances on CNN, while the show itself has been the subject of articles in The Los Angeles Times, The London Times, Newsweek Magazine, and other major print publications. James has received a certificate of recognition from the Memphis City Council for Outstanding Contributions to the Community, and has been named Honorary City Councilman. He continues to host his syndicated talk show while making time to speak at various political functions and conventions throughout the year. He has previously served as a contributor for the American Free Press newspaper and as a private pilot, holds membership at a local flight club. He resides in Memphis with his wife.
- Author(s)James Daniel Edwards
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.