All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRacism and Prejudice teaches tweens and teens about diversity and acceptance without badgering or insulting their intelligence. This clearly-written book deals with delicate, sensitive issues and answers questions such as: Is it ever okay to hate or discriminate against a person because of their race, gender, ability, or sexual orientation? Obviously it is never okay, and this book provides coping and resistance tools to those who have experienced racism and prejudice, and advice on how to examine and stop hateful behavior to those who have perpetrated acts of prejudice. Quotes from people who have fought prejudice make the topic real. Stories from people who have experienced prejudice and people who have displayed prejudice both shed light on this difficult issue.
- Author(s)Jessie Rodger,Marguerite Rodger,Rodger Maggie
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleStraight Talk About...(Crabtree)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width189 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.