Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEngineers will exploit the simplicity and utility of high-frequency predictions of radar cross section (RCS). Managers will appreciate the impact of radar echo reduction measures on overall system performance. Analysts will use the exact and general formulation of the radar echo prediction problem. The reference information and advanced material will be used by students, practising engineers, and radar echo specialists. Upgraded and expanded by over 20% this second edition helps the nspecialist understand how radar echo requirements may influence design objectives.
- Author(s)Eugene Knott,John F. Schaeffer,Michael T. Tuley
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/1993
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleRadar Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1110 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Revised byJohn Shaeffer,Michael T. Tuley
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.