All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at Radar Cross-Section (RCS) and its control by describing the techniques for controlling the RCS of targets, by providing analytical methods for estimating RCS, by developing models for the design of low RCS targets and antennas, and by providing an assessment of enhancement techniques.
- Author(s)Asoke K. Bhattacharyya,D. L. Sengupta
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/1991
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleRadar Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.