Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA short course on ise jamming, range, angle and velocity deception and on-off keying. Demonstrated are analyses of radar and ECM interaction problems. In the cases when jamming is difficult to analyze, the reader will see how computer simulation can be used to investigate radar ECM interactions.
- Author(s)M.B. Szymanski,Richard G. Wiley,Robert N. Lothes
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleRadar Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.