All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLike a bride shines on her wedding day, author Marian Jordan calls her growing readership to glow with the passion of love for Jesus in her fourth book, Radiant. Combating today's darkening culture, she mixes modern wit with tender and timeless illuminations of Scripture, encouraging women to: kw their God-given purpose and identity look to Christ as their true power source reflect His glorious light in this world with an undivided heartJordan also includes a helpful section on the empowering work of the Holy Spirit, small group discussion questions, and other recommended resources..
- Author BiographyMarian Jordan is founder of Redeemed Girl Ministries, showing girls of all ages how to apply God's truth and promises to their unique circumstances. She speaks to students across the nation, lives in Houston, and holds her master's degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Marian Jordan
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight236 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.