All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we articulate a religious vision that embraces evolution and human authorship of Scripture? Drawing on the Jewish mystical traditions of Kabbalah and Hasidism, path-breaking Jewish scholar Arthur Green argues that a neomystical perspective can help us to reframe these realities, so they may yet be viewed as dwelling places of the sacred. In doing so, he rethinks such concepts as God, the origins and meaning of existence, human nature, and revelation to construct a new Judaism for the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyRabbi Arthur Green is professor and rector of the Rabbinical School of Hebrew College in Newton, MA.
- Author(s)Arthur Green
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleThe Franz Rosenzweig Lecture Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.