All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadical Love is a study about the phemen of love. Radical love allows for both passionate and egalitarian relationships and, in Gomez's words, a revolution for the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyJesus Gomez (1952-2006), former Professor in Research Methods at the University of Barcelona, developed his theory of radical love while he was actively involved in fighting against gender violence in secondary schools and universities. He also developed the communicative methodology of research, internationally acknowledged for its social impact. A sociologist with a doctorate in education, he was a co-author of the book Contemporary Sociological Theory (Peter Lang, 2001).
- Author(s)Jesus Gomez,Lidia Puigvert
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTeaching Contemporary Scholars
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.