CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the determinants and scope of Soviet defense reform under Gorbachev from political, military, and ecomic perspectives.
- Author BiographyRoy Allison is Senior Lecturer in International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He was Head of the Russia and Eurasia Programme at Chatham House (the Royal Institute of International Affairs) (1993-2005); Senior Research Fellow, Centre for International Studies, University of Oxford (2001-5); and Senior Lecturer, University of Birmingham (1992-9). His editorial board memberships include International Affairs, He has previously published, co-authored or edited eight books on Soviet, Russian and CIS foreign and security policies.
- Author(s)R. Allison
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication19/11/1991
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.