All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe presence of Far Left political groups is a prominent and permanent component in American politics. Radical Road Maps uncovers the many connections of Far-Left groups and explores their range of influence. Employing analytical techniques and diagrams that seek to clarify the web of connections to expose the movement's radical core, the author helps pave the way for a counteroffensive against the anti-American con job the Far-Left has managed to pull off in recent decades. By revealing and untangling the web of twenty-nine Far-Left organisations, the book examines leftist groups within the entertainment industry, the feminist, black and gay movements and the educational and legal fields, as well as the impact each of these groups has had, and continues to have, on the media and Congress.
- Author BiographyJames Hansen has spent more than 30 years working as an operations officer and analyst for the CIA, as well as a senior official in the DIA's (Defense Intelligence Agency) counterintelligence office. He is an author and graduate of the University of Michigan and George Washington University.
- Author(s)James H. Hansen
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication17/07/2006
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Weight576 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.