All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Fully Accept Yourself Just As You AreMost of us have plenty of experience with self-blame and guilt but we are often at a loss when it comes to forgiving ourselves. According to Colin Tipping, this is because our idea of forgiveness usually requires a victim and a perpetrator which is impossible when we play both roles at the same time. Tipping's Radical Forgiveness process allows us to navigate this dilemma for deep and lasting healing. To help us gain freedom from excessive inner criticism and self-sabotaging beliefs, he offers the Radical Self-Forgiveness book and companion audio program. Join Colin Tipping to learn his step-by-step methods for going beyond the level of self-judgment and recrimination to the deeper spiritual state in which true forgiveness occurs.What's radical about Colin Tipping's approach to forgiveness? It's t about telling ourselves a new story about something that happened, he says. It's about creating a profound shift at the spiritual level. Based on his world-rewned forgiveness workshops, the Radical Self-Forgivenessbook shares clear insights for resolving our deepest internal wounds using Tipping's five-stage forgiveness process. The Radical Self-Forgivenessaudio edition offers a toolbox of exercises, techniques, and guided practices designed to help us break the cycle of blame and victimhood an empowering attitude that helps us fully embrace every experience.Many of our fears, anxieties, and even physical health problems originate from the parts of us that we consider unforgiveable. Yet when we recognize that we are worthy of forgiveness matter who we are or what we have done we gain access to the loving energy of spirit that can heal our deepest wounds. Used alone or in combination for an integrated practice, the Radical Self-Forgiveness book and audio program open the doorway to the freedom and inner peace that come from true self-acceptance.
- Author BiographyColin TippingColin Tipping was born in England and taught at London University before immigrating to the United States in 1984. With his wife JoAnn, he co founded the Georgia Cancer Help Program and Together-We-Heal, Inc., and founded The Institute for Radical Forgiveness Therapy and Coaching. Tipping is the author of the international bestseller Radical Forgiveness: Making Room for the Miracle and other books and online programs based on the practice of Radical Forgiveness.
- Author(s)Colin Tipping
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Content Notediagrams, figures
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.