Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionRadically Condensed Instructions for Being Just as You Are is perfect for anyone who is curious about nduality's impact on life as it is lived every day. How can the philosophy of nduality change how we experience our lives? Radically Condensed Instructions helps us integrate nduality's basic theory - that thing truly exists outside of the 'here and w' - with the practice of present-moment awareness or being here, w! 'Being in the present moment' may sound like redundant nsense from a purely philosophical point-of-view. However, when we thoroughly understand that present-moment awareness is all there is, we are able to 'be here w' with renewed appreciation and clarity. We can make an uncompromising commitment to the present moment without the distractions of distorted thinking, artificial comparisons and impossible ideals. Radically Condensed Instructions can save you a lot of time and wheel-spinning! In what can sometimes seem to be a maze of ndual/spiritual literature, J Jennifer Matthews speaks from a well-read, broad-based background on the subject. -- Peter Francis Dziuban, author of Consciousness is All: Now Life is Completely New.
- Author BiographyJ Jennifer Matthews studied philosophy and theology at the University of Louvain, Belgium, and the Episcopal Divinity School, Cambridge. She works as a counselor and meditation instructor in Boston.
- Author(s)J Jennifer Matthews
- Date of Publication26/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.