All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exposition and analysis of the development of propaganda, focusing on how the development of radio transformed the delivery and impact of propaganda and led to the use of radio to incite hatred and violence.
- Author BiographyKEITH SOMERVILLE teaches in the School of Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent, UK. A journalist and academic, he worked for 28 years at the BBC World Service as a radio news editor and programme maker, and ran the BA in Journalism at Brunel University. He has published widely on conflict and foreign intervention in Africa, southern African politics and African media coverage.
- Author(s)Keith Somerville
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.