All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA group of city kids want to start a radio station. They have kwn each other a long time and have shared their plans and thoughts for years. And finally they do it - setting up in a fortuitously empty flat, they soon find themselves t only having to deal with the complications of running a pirate radio station but also fending off the attentions of competing broadcasters! And all this alongside their relationships, jealousies and desires to be independent. This brilliant vel, written in the form of a screenplay, is urgent, contemporary and a well created teenage world - but with perhaps a tiny bit more excitement!
- Author BiographyGraham Marks is an author and journalist and lives in London. This is his first book for Bloomsbury and is inspired by watching the interests and activities of his own teenage children.
- Author(s)Graham Marks
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.