All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Manual accompanies the Textbook, teaching radioanalytical chemistry to seniors and graduate students. The manual can be used in conjunction with the textbook to teach a 3-hour lecture course and a 6-hour laboratory. The experiments address a range of practical aspects in the radiochemistry laboratory: use of laboratory and radiation detection equipment, performing specific analyses for radio-iodine, radio-strontium, uranium, and plutonium.
- Author(s)Bernd Kahn,Moses Attrep
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight345 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.