All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAce the ARRT Certification Exam With the Leading Name in Radiography 4-Star Doody's Review! This is a must-have book for any future radiographer. (Doody's Review Service). The entire radiography curriculum summarized in a concise, accessible narrative helps you understand and remember key concepts 850+ chapter review questions, including a 200 - question practice test, prepare you for the exam. Answers include detailed explanations to reinforce learning; more than 400 illustrations and clinical images; written by an experienced educator and radiography program director who kws what it takes to pass; essential for certification or recertification; and completely updated based on the 2015. ARRT Registry Blueprint includes coverage of computed & digital imaging and CT fundamentals. New Feature: Online faculty resources include learning activities for use in classroom teaching.
- Author BiographyD.A. Saia, MA, RT(R) (M) (Ridgefield, CT) is Adjunct Faculty, Radiologic Technologies Program, Concordia College, Bronxville, New York. She has been teaching radiography for more than 35 years.
- Author(s)D. A. Saia
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1195 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.