All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionFootman's book gives a detailed track-by-track breakdown of OK Computer - hailed as the last of the classic albums - and traces its influences, from music, film, literature, art and politics. Setting the album in the context of the period in which it was released, Footman shows how the songs are intended to sit alongside one ather, released in an era before downloads and cherry-picking the hits were even fashionable. Not only the largest and most detailed study yet published of the last ever classic album, but the most in-depth analysis of Radiohead available.
- Author BiographyTim Footman is the author of several biographies on bands, including Blink 182: The Unauthorised Biography in Words and Pictures, Global Assassins: The Limp Bizkit Story in Words and Pictures, and Radiohead: A Visual Documentary. He is the former managing editor of the Guinness Book of World Records and has contributed pieces on music and pop culture to The Encyclopedia of Popular Music, The Guardian, and Time Out.
- Author(s)Tim Footman
- PublisherChrome Dreams
- Date of Publication08/04/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew Malden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChrome Dreams
- Content Note1
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.