All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRafael Megall's paintings embody Armenia's new spirit: in his work, the modernity of composition coexists with symbols, signs and images deriving from ancient Armenian culture. From his contemporary point of view, the artist dialogues with signs inspired by reliefs from the ancient armenian churches, therefore traditional figures of medieval bestiaries are woven together with universal themes, to attain a depiction that deals with the relationship between man and animal. Rafael Megall was born in 1983 in Yerevan. Since 2008 he has been member of the Union of Artists of the Republic of Armenia. Since 2010 he has been working between Armenia and USA.
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight930 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.