All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaphael's drawings are amongst Europe's most important cultural heritage. The themes of the essays compiled in this book mirror the versatile approaches to their evaluation and research: their state of preservation regarding the history of their collection; their role in the work process; aspects of the history of their reception. The essays are the results of the scientific interdisciplinary colloquium accompanying the exhibition Raffael. Zeichnungen in the Graphische Sammlung of the Frankfurter Stadel Museum in 2013.
- Author BiographyJoachim Jacoby is an art historian. Martin Sonnabend is an art historian.
- PublisherMichael Imhof Verlag
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Imhof Verlag
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJoachim Jacoby,Martin Sonnabend
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.