All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore there was Newtown and Shady Hook Elementary. . . Before there was Columbine. . . There was Morgantown. Morgantown Consolidated High School. 1969. A student takes a gun to school and murders one of his teachers in front of a classroom filled with students. Criminal defense lawyer A.J. Garrison finds herself appointed to defend the boy. It's her first capital murder trial, and she's going to lose. No doubt about it. The only real question for Garrison is can she save her client from the electric chair?
- Author BiographyJerry Peterson flew light aircraft for a living at one time, much like AJ Garrison's father in this novel. Peterson also taught at the high school and college levels, and wrote for and edited newspapers. For the better part of a decade, he lived and worked in eastern Tennessee where he sets his AJ Garrison crime novels. He now lives and writes in his home state of Wisconsin, the land of dairy cows, craft beer, and good books.
- Author(s)Jerry Peterson
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.