All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRagnar has culled 10 traps that are simple to build, easy to maintain and guaranteed to work. With these little-kwn traps, you'll nab every imaginable fish, fowl and beast, including bobcat, fox, coyote, deer, mink, coon, duck and the craftiest of all -- man. Detailed illustrations show you how to build a floating duck snare, den trap, 'board-against-a-chicken-house' set, live-mouse set and campfire set, to name just a few.
- Author BiographyRagnar Benson is America's most-esteemed survival expert. He has written more than 20 books for Paladin throughout the years on a variety of topics covering everything from weapons to politics to survival medicine.
- Author(s)Ragnar Benson
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1985
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight70 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.