All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- Description(Pia). 15 fun and rhythmic rags, two-steps and cakewalks. These pieces explore syncopation and help students to develop a sense of rhythm and independence of hands. All pieces are performed on the CD by John Kember and include full performances as well as play-along tracks. For grades 3 and above.
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width297 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.