Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA group of twelve flute duets in a jazz/ragtime style. They are at an intermediate level, and very appealing to flute students. A good avenue for introducing students to syncopated rhythms.
- Author BiographyPatricia T. Holmberg has been a piano teacher in Colorado for many years. She holds a Bachelor of Music Education and Master of Music (in piano performance) from the University of Colorado College of Music. A strong side interest of hers through the years has been writing music. She has composed a lot of piano music, as well as instrumental ensembles and choral music. Now that her children are grown (she also has 10 grandchildren and 2 little great grandsons) she finds more time to write music.
- Author(s)Patricia Tanttila Holmberg
- Date of Publication16/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.