All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA group of twelve flute duets in a jazz/ragtime style. They are at an intermediate level, and very appealing to flute students. A good avenue for introducing students to syncopated rhythms.
- Author BiographyPatricia T. Holmberg has been a piano teacher in Colorado for many years. She holds a Bachelor of Music Education and Master of Music (in piano performance) from the University of Colorado College of Music. A strong side interest of hers through the years has been writing music. She has composed a lot of piano music, as well as instrumental ensembles and choral music. Now that her children are grown (she also has 10 grandchildren and 2 little great grandsons) she finds more time to write music.
- Author(s)Patricia Tanttila Holmberg
- Date of Publication16/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.