All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAdventures full of Celtic druids' magic surround four children who wander through secret rock passages into Queen Maeve's Kingdom of Ardalba, in the Ireland of over 2000 years ago.
- Author BiographyMaire Welford was born in Dublin and lived there until her mid-twenties. She moved then to Tiverton, Devon, England where she married. On returning to Ireland with her family she worked in special education in Dungarvan, County Waterford, before settling Mallow, County Cork. She has had articles and short stories published in many journals and magazines, including the irish Independent. Her previous books are: The Black Bull of Ardaba and The Fiery Chariot: an Ardalba Story.
- Author(s)Maire Welford
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication24/11/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.