All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a kaleidoscopic review of the avant-garde and radical subcultures of the twentieth century, and explains how artistic statements of the era redrew the line between high and low art.
- Author BiographyPETER WOLLEN is Chair of the Department of Film, Television and New Media at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Peter Wollen
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.