All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlorida visitors are often surprised by both the beauty of its trails and by the great variety of its landscapes. Although Florida doesn't have any mountains, it does offer trails with views of everything from beaches and bluffs to prairies and wetlands. In this comprehensive trail guide, you'll find some of the best, most beautiful trails in Florida. Many of the trails were converted from unused railroad corridors to become some of the best multiuse rail-trails in the state. In this guidebook, experts from Rail-to-Trails Conservancy present their final list of the top trails and rail-trails in Florida, selected from more than 100 in the state. In addition to details about each trail, Rail-Trails Florida also provides information about trail amenities, including restrooms, parking facilities, and water fountains.
- Author BiographyThe Rails-to-Trails Conservancy is a nationwide advocacy group whose one great mission is to protect America's irreplaceable rail corridors by transforming them into multiuse trails. They are based in Washington, D.C.
- PublisherWilderness Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRail-Trails
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilderness Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, 54 maps
- Weight328 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.