All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book divides the state into regions and explores the major railroads, recounts the lore, profiles the individuals involved, and identifies the places one can go to experience the relics of rail culture. These are regional histories of the great railroads and rail stores of the people and events that shaped history. Includes 'rails to trails' paths, tourist attractions, and more.
- Author BiographyLorett Treese is a historian and an archivist at the library at Bryn Mawr College. She lives in Paoli, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Lorett Treese
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteillus
- Weight476 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.