All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionHuman errors, as well as deliberate sabotage, pose a considerable danger to passengers riding on the modern railways and have created disastrous consequences. To protect civilians against both intentional and unintentional threats, rail transportation has become increasingly automated. Railway Safety, Reliability, and Security: Techlogies and Systems Engineering provides engineering students and professionals with a collection of state-of-the-art methodological and techlogical tions to support the development and certification of real-time safety-critical railway control systems, as well as the protection of rail transportation infrastructures.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1410 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Flammini
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.