All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionShe's sold millions of bestselling books. Come into the world of Di Morrissey - Australia's favourite storyteller. As a psychological study of sibling relationships and as a thriller, Rain Music is utterly compelling. West Australian Morrissey's beautifully crafted story celebrates history and nature. Australian Women's Weekly Before you face the future, first you must confront the past. Di writes about the Australia she kws, she loves, she's explored. Rain Music is inspired by her adventures in Far North Queensland - its characters, its forgotten history, its modern dilemmas. Brother and sister Ned and Bella Chisholm are struggling with a family tragedy that has set them on opposite paths. After taking off to pursue his musical dreams in Far North Queensland, Ned disappears. When Bella goes in search of him, she finds herself in remote Cooktown, the isolated, little-kwn gem of the far rth of Australia, and a place where both Ned and Bella's lives will be dramatically changed forever. One story through two sets of eyes.
- Author BiographyDi Morrissey is one of the most successful and prolific authors Australia has ever produced. She trained as a journalist, working in newspapers, magazines, television, film, theatre and advertising around the world. It was her fascination with different countries; their landscape, their cultural, political and environmental issues that has been the catalyst for her novels which are all inspired by a particular landscape. Di has been a tireless and passionate advocate and activist for many causes. Di lives with her partner, Boris Janjic, in the Manning Valley, NSW.
- Author(s)Di Morrissey
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Weight510 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.