All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaste the rainbow with this celebration of colour and creativity! Mima Sinclair has pulled out all the stops in creating a collection of delicious cakes, cupcakes, biscuits, small bakes and desserts that will brighten anyone's day. Rainbow design and unicorns are on trend with their frivolity and vibrancy creating a feel-good factor that is infectious and a perfect antidote to the depths of a grey winter. As always with Mima, she includes helpful tips and techniques so you can make your creations with confidence. Including Disco Dip Valentine's cookies, a Pinata Cake filled with hidden sweets, Marshmallow Funfetti Blondies, a Macaroon tower, Multicoloured Meringues, Rainbow Bagels and of course, the ultimate Rainbow Layer Cake, this book contains inspirational recipes that will bring happiness to any occasion.
- Author BiographyMima Sinclair is a food writer who has cooked, tested, written and developed recipes for numerous cookbooks, Sainsbury's magazines and worked with a number of top chefs. This is her third book with Kyle Books, following the bestselling Mug Cakes and Gingerbread Wonderland.
- Author(s)Mima Sinclair
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width154 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $23.73New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.38Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.