All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNelson Glassman and Kyle Meeks, best friends for many years, are gay teens at Walt Whitman High School. Kyle becomes romantically involved with basketball jock Jason Carrillo, while Nelson embarks on a strained relationship with Jeremy, who has tested positive for HIV. Jason comes out to his team-mates and endures public scrutiny on television, eventually losing his athletic scholarship. On the homefront, Kyle's parents desperately want him to attend Princeton, although this would mean leaving Jason behind, while Nelson's mother also insists that he end his relationship with Jeremy. Throughout these vicissitudes, the young men provide support for one ather as graduation approaches.
- Author BiographyAlex Sanchez received a Flying Start award from Publishers Weekly for his work on Rainbow Boys which was also a Lambda Literary Award finalist. He is also the author of Rainbow Boys and Rainbow Road (all available from Turnaround). He lives in Rosslyn, Virginia.
- Author(s)Alex Sanchez
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication12/07/2005
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight237 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.