Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRainbow Parties. Are they real? Who's going? GIN and SANDY One's been with all the guys, one's terrified of them. It's Gin's party; she invited everyone. ALLISON President of the Celibacy Club. What's she thinkin'? HUNTER and PERRY Friends...with benefits. JADE Hanging on to it for the right guy. SKYE and ROD Totally doing it, totally curious. VI Skye's BF who has it for Rod. The party could change everything. RUSTY and BRICK One thinks he's a playah. One's built like it. Neither's getting any. ASH and ROSE The class couple, t ready yet. So why are they going? Would you? Rainbow Party is a cautionary tale about a group of teens faced with the prospect of attending a party involving oral sex. The vel spotlights each of their diverse viewpoints in the hours leading up to the party. It explores what each teen has -- and has t -- been up to sexually, and why. And ultimately, why they would consider going to a party like this in the first place. This book addresses important and timeless issues relevant to teens, including self-esteem, peer pressure, awareness about STD protection, and making an informed and educated decision about readiness for sexual activity. It was inspired by numerous news reports about the prevalence and attitudes among teens towards certain types of sexual behavior, and is intended to engage readers in this real-life issue in a responsible and constructive fashion.
- Author BiographyPaul Ruditis is the author of many licensed fiction and nonfiction companion books, from Charmed and Buffy the Vampire Slayer to Star Trek and Bones, among others. He lives in Burbank, California.
- Author(s)Paul Ruditis
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.