All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGerman painter and sculptor Rainer Fetting was born in Wilhelmshaven in 1949. He went to Berlin in 1972 where, in spite of the constraint caused by the dividing wall, he was able to capture the special atmosphere in the western part of the city. Both the student protests and the homosexual movement provided important influences for his view of society in the then, West Germany.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1975 as a private institution, Berlinische Galerie is a museum of modern art, photography, and architecture in Berlin. With its emphasis on cultural history, it collects, researches, and exhibits works from 1870 to the present.
- Author(s)Berlinische Galerie
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note80 illustrations, 60 colour
- Weight890 g
- Width230 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.