All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn unparalleled resource for head-to-toe healing, this practical guide reveals health secrets from Maya culture. Rosita Arvigo, Director of Ix Chel Tropical Research Foundation in Belize, outlines safe and effective natural remedies for everyday physical ailments - such as acne, flu and high blood pressure - as well as for spiritual illnesses - life grief, anxiety, and heartbreak. Rosemary, onion, orega and cabbage leaves are just a few of the easy-to-find ingredients you can use to help heal bladder infections, find relief from carpal tunnel syndrome, or remedy the common cold. More than just an invaluable guide, this book also presents Maya philosophy and the ancient art of Maya healing massage while providing comprehensive guidelines for planting and harvesting your own healing garden.
- Author BiographyRosita Arvigo, a traditional healer, teacher, ethnobotanist and doctor of naprapathy is the director of Ix Chel Tropical Research Foundation and the founder and codirector of Terra Nova, the world's first and only biomedicinal rainforest reserve.
- Author(s)Nadine Epstein,Rosita Arvigo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2001
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.