All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBursting with fascinating facts and striking photographs and illustrations, this bumper book provides spectacular, top-to-bottom guide of the great rain forest: from the highest brances, through the dense capy and thick jungle, to the dark depths of the roots. Featuring extreme close-ups, cutaways and clear, informative captions, this title provides children with an abundance of information. Take A Closer Look At Rain Forest as you've never seen it before, and discover what marvels and mysteries this beautiful and threatened world has to offer. A Closer Look At offers dramatic new perspectives on popular topics. The illustrations, presented in a variety of unusual ways, are designed to stimulate both interest and kwledge. Each book begins with a double-page spread presenting a complete overview of the subject, followed by spreads exploring aspects of the subject in more detail.
- Author BiographyMargot Channing is an art school graduate. After completing her Teacher Training Certificate she worked as a freelance children's book author and illustrator. She works on books for young children, mainly baby, novelty and activity titles. Carolyn Scrace is an illustrator and writer. She studied illustration at Brighton College of Art. Since graduating, her career has taken her into the worlds of advertising and animation as well as publishing. She is also passionate about wild animals and nature, which is evident in her recent books about Zen Doodling.
- Author(s)Margot Channing
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA Closer Look At
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carolyn Scrace
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.