Rainmaking Conversations: Influence, Persuade, and Sell in Any Situation by John E. Doerr, Mike Schultz (CD-Audio, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.27Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $18.92Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $15.19Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $13.88Trending at AU $16.76
About this product
- DescriptionConversations make or break everything in sales. Every conversation you have is an opportunity to find new prospects, win new customers, and increase sales. Rainmaking Conversations provides a proven system for leading masterful conversations that fill the pipeline, secure new deals, and maximize the potential of your account. Rainmaking Conversations offers a research-based, field-tested, and practical selling approach that will help you master the art of the sales conversation. This proven system revolves around the acronym RAIN, which stands for Rapport, Aspirations, Afflictions, Impact, and New Reality. You'll learn how to ask your prospects and clients the right questions, and help them set the agenda for success. Armed with the kwledge of the markets you serve, the common needs of prospects, and how your products and services can help, you can become a trusted advisor to your clients during and after the sale. With the RAIN system, you'll be able to: -Build rapport and trust from the first contact -Create conversations with prospects, referral sources, and clients using the telephone, email, and mail -Uncover the real need behind client challenges -Make the case for improved business impact and return on investment (ROI) for your prospects -Understand and communicate your value proposition -Apply the 16 principles of influence in sales -Overcome and prevent all types of objections, including money -Craft profitable solutions and close the deal The world-class RAIN selling methodology has helped tens of thousands of people lead powerful sales conversations and achieve breakthrough sales performance. Start bridging the gap between hello and profitable relationships today.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Doerr is co-president of RAIN Group and consults, speaks, writes, and teaches on the subjects of selling and sales performance. Mike Schultz is copresident of RAIN Group, a world-renowned consultant and expert in sales training and performance improvement, and a member of the faculty in the marketing division at Babson College. Paul Boehmer, who has appeared on Broadway, on television, and in films, narrated an award-winning unabridged recording of Moby Dick.
- Author(s)John E. Doerr,Mike Schultz
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Paul Boehmer
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.