All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionLucy Marinn is a glass artist living in mystical, beautiful, Friday Harbor, Washington. She is stunned and blindsided by the most bitter kind of betrayal: her fiance Kevin has left her. His new lover is Lucy's own sister. Lucy's bitterness over being dumped is multiplied by the fact that she has constantly made the wrong choices in her romantic life. Facing the severe disapproval of Lucy's parents, Kevin asks his friend Sam Nolan, a local vineyard owner on San Juan Island, to romance Lucy and hopefully loosen her up and get her over her anger. Complications ensue when Sam and Lucy begin to fall in love, Kevin has second thoughts, and Lucy discovers that the new relationship in her life began under false pretenses. Questions about love, loyalty, old patterns, mistakes, and new beginnings are explored as Lucy learns that some things in life even after being broken can be made into something new and beautiful. Rainshadow Road is the second book in Lisa Kleypas's Friday Harbor series.
- Author BiographyLISA KLEYPAS is the Award-winning author of more than twenty novels, including A Wallflower Christmas, Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor, and Love in the Afternoon. Her books are published in fourteen languages and are bestsellers all over the world. She lives in Washington State with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Lisa Kleypas
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleFriday Harbor Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Weight163 g
- Width118 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.