All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.05
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Michael Williams helps stranded motorist Ashley Fallow, little does he kw Ashley will make him question everything he's been taught about what a man should want. Michael's a married man, though - t the greatest partner for a man like Ash who just wants to settle down. The chemistry between them is undeniable and leads to a one-night-stand, which soon blossoms into a full blown love-affair. Michael struggles to keep his family afloat while seeing Ash on the side. Ash brings some baggage of his own to the relationship; secrets that could draw them closer or drive Michael away. Torn between his family and the man he loves, Michael must choose between them or risk losing everything. But it's t so easy to just leave his stormy marriage when his seven-year-old daughter Taryn smiles up at him. His wife Michelle may be selfish at times, but she genuinely loves Michael despite their problems. Ash is ready to leave for California if Michael can't commit. Michael kws somebody will get hurt, but it's too late to walk away. He kws he must face up to his feelings and the consequences if he's to achieve any real happiness, but that's easier said than done in small-town America.
- Author BiographyVictoria was born in the United Kingdom but emigrated to the United States at age 21. She's bisexual, happily married and still shouts in a British accent. She's been reading and writing m/m and f/f romance pretty much non-stop since 2006, after dabbling with short stories since childhood. She decided to release sci-fi m/m romance novel Written In The Stars in June 2012 and launch herself into the the exciting world of self-publishing, which has been an incredible journey of learning and self-improvement.
- Author(s)Victoria Zagar
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Isadora Legata
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.