All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrate language arts with science, social studies, and mathematics. This book provides summaries of children's literature and nfiction books related to rain, wind, sw, and sunshine. Suggestions of books that combine elements of fiction and nfiction help students move easily from fiction to nfiction reading. Discussion starters and student activities extend learning with books that range from simple picture books to full-length chapter books. All have been recommended by children's librarians, and with copyrights after 1980, are readily available. Grades K-5.
- Author BiographyDr. Phyllis J. Perry is an award-winning author of more than forty books. Recipient of the Governor's Award for Excellence in Education, she is an active Colorado writer and educator.
- Author(s)Phyllis J. Perry
- Date of Publication15/03/1996
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLiterature Bridges to Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.73Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.