All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a parenting book that doesn't require a degree in psychology to understand, or hours of dedicated reading time to complete. Raise Confident and Responsible Kids contains 111 common-sense ideas for raising kids you'll be proud to claim as your own! The tips are categorized into sections on: Love, Communication, Example, Discipline, Encouragement, People Building, Respect, Responsibility, Self Esteem, Time and Values. Each idea presents a technique for handling a particular situation, building confidence or teaching responsible behavior. On each page is space to record how you will-or have-put the idea into practice.
- Author BiographyDee Dees and her husband Fred raised two children to become amazing, confident, responsible, compassionate, and downright nice adults. These ideas work! Dee is also a Personal Historian, and the author of Write Your Life Story in 28 Days.
- Author(s)Dee Dees
- PublisherLifeguides Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLifeguides Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.