All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details 10 Practical Suggestions on how to become better at praising God. At the end of the book is a section containing 30 Daily Praise Devotions to help you practice praise for 30 days. Also included is a special praise commitment: The Psalm 9 Challenge. If you are like most Christians in our culture, you are so caught up in everyday issues and challenges that sometimes you simply forget to give God praise and ackwledge Him. No matter where you are in your ability to praise God, you should strive to be better at it. Why? It's simple - because God deserves it. So start today in a conscious effort to raise your praise to a higher level!
- Author BiographyChip Vickio grew up in Watkins Glen, NY and moved near Rehoboth Beach, Delaware in 1978 with his wife, Francie. They still reside there. Chip and Francie have three children. Their son, Chris, and his wife Emily, are currently missionaries with Pioneer Bible Translators in Tanzania, Africa. Their two daughters, Sarah Polite and Loree Vickio, are Bible College graduates. Chip is the Worship Leader at the Lewes Church of Christ at The Crossing, near Lewes, Delaware. He has led worship at that church for over 20 years. He is an accomplished musician, songwriter, and Bible teacher. If you were to ask him, he would tell you that he is a Christ follower and a family man.
- Author(s)Chip Vickio
- Date of Publication04/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.